Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for vw owners

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:16 pm by DUB BLISS

» old git newbee!
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 pm by pauly4226

» any body know a sand/soda blasters
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:56 pm by pauly4226

» evening all
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:40 am by rosschapman1983

» Hitchin meet
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:30 pm by CADDY ANDY

» APC TYRES HERTFORD
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:18 pm by CADDY ANDY

» sunday 28th march meet
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 am by CADDY ANDY

» New to the forum
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:07 am by K16-NAY

» Wednesday Night meet 17th march
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:44 am by Fitzy

we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:16 pm by DUB BLISS
Hi peeps

My names Bill live in broxbourne

Heres My current whip and the gfs

we need this site to take off! 114

we need this site to take off! 106

and my last car which some of you might recognise sold it to a guy in ware few years back

we need this site to take off! DSC00010
we need this site to take off! Bc

Comments: 0
old git newbee!
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 pm by pauly4226
hi all,old git but new to the scene i guess,is that wrong?, st.albans based used to dabble thought id come and play again,running a bora v5, 18" cades,v6 valances,bib on the boot an r32 induction.workin in motorsports so have a few things up the old sleeves.looking to maybe hook up with you guys at the next meet Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

evening all
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:06 pm by caddy_tom
Used to be registered, apparently not anymore but I'm back without the polo and with a mk1 caddy.
Hope to see everyone soon.
Whens the next meet?

Tom

Comments: 2
New to the forum
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:13 pm by Willenium
Hey guys and girls,

I'm Will from St. Albans. I drive a MK4 Golf GT TDI 110.

Can't remember if I posted up an introduction thread or not so thought I'd make sure Wink

Hoping to make it over to the Hertford meet on Sunday Smile

Comments: 3
hello dubbers
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:47 am by hypeboy
hi there
Im Simon and i'm from Buntingford, but i spend most of my life in hertford as i work there, COME to Bluecoats for a cocktail Wink
Since i;ve been driving i had
Fiat Punto (only on L-plates for god's sake)
6n2 polo slammedddd (miss it sooo much)
2001 passat
and now i have a car of my dreams which is mk2 golf soon to b gttdi swap

Loving Dubs

Comments: 1
Howdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:47 am by Suchley
Not to sure if many peeps on this site but ill join as the resources are always useful,

My name is a Danny (suchley) i live in waltham abbey essex but travel to hertford.

I drive a Seat Ibiza Cupra (REP) Sport,

So far Owning it 2 months ive Droped it 60 / 40 cupra wheels, Colour coeded BBS wheels , Powerflow exhaust, Rear bumper change.

Plans are to colour code body completly …

Comments: 2
Easy dubbers newby from Herts
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 pm by J_Dubs_VR
Hey all newby here found out about the site from nwdubs so as im a local boy thought id join up and say hi Smile

Comments: 3
Hey Guys.....late newbie!
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:27 am by mk1_cab
How's everyone doing?

Only just came across this website on facebook lol! My name;s Yogesh, I'm from the St.Albans area, but now living in Hatfield. I go to Herts Uni and currently studying motorsport technology. I had no idea there were so many fellow dub fans in Herts! Anyway, I drive a MK1 Golf cabrio, not quite show condition, but still turns heads! Hopefully the link below works..

Comments: 4
hello from welwyn garden city
we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:46 am by gricey
Hey its Gricey

im 23 live in wgc and got an ink blue golf turbo with 3 rs4 alloys and 1 steel atm looking for a fresh set or rims as we speak lol

the cars tuned to around 220bhp , (last printout i have) but have done more scince :d

gimmie a toot Very Happy

Affiliates
WWW.APCTYRES.CO.UK For all your tyre needs WWW.OCDUBS.CO.UK blogging with guys

we need this site to take off!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jakeabee
HERTSDUBS WANNA BE
HERTSDUBS WANNA BE
jakeabee

we need this site to take off! Empty
PostSubject: we need this site to take off!   we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:39 am

recruitment drive yes?
Back to top Go down
CADDY ANDY
Admin
CADDY ANDY

PostSubject: Re: we need this site to take off!   we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 pm

YES MATE anyone u know then let them know about hertsdubs
Back to top Go down
http://www.hertsdubs.com
jakeabee
HERTSDUBS WANNA BE
HERTSDUBS WANNA BE
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: we need this site to take off!   we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:36 am

where you from anyway mate, never seen your caddy about. the colour is stunning so i would have noticed.
Back to top Go down
CADDY ANDY
Admin
CADDY ANDY

PostSubject: Re: we need this site to take off!   we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:33 am

Hertford area mate. caddy only been on road for 1month so far
so that be why u aint seen it around plus it to nice 2 use all time
show only
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
HERTSDUBS WANNA BE
HERTSDUBS WANNA BE
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: we need this site to take off!   we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:06 am

what you drive daily then? we definately need something to happen on here to get a good local scene going, thats the only thing weve been lacking so far, have you thought about running out some window stickers? id be up for one.
Back to top Go down
CADDY ANDY
Admin
CADDY ANDY

PostSubject: Re: we need this site to take off!   we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:15 am

Stickers are being mad as we speak . and flyers 2 post around local dubs
Back to top Go down
SumpScraper
HERTSDUBS WANNA BE
HERTSDUBS WANNA BE
SumpScraper

PostSubject: Re: we need this site to take off!   we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:50 pm

Yea we need get some more people
Back to top Go down
Jamesd89

PostSubject: Re: we need this site to take off!   we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:53 am

How many people to you normally atract on the meets that you all do around herts?

I think if more people with VW's saw where you meet everytime, then more people mite attent the meetings. Just a thort, and could help boost the amount of people on the site. I no i joined the other week when i saw a sticker in a old school chums rear window! lol, plus u could add more section to the site.
Im also a member on Clublupo.co.uk (i know that there is also a clubpolo.co.uk) and they have a lot of sections about the lupo nad arosa, ranging from Market places to car specific- inwhich there are more sections such as tuning, styling, ICE and such
Also there is a 'How to' and 'info' section showing people what to do in certain jobs, like lowering and changing bulbs and stuff.

I dong know if that would be of interst toy any1 on here, but it again may help boost the amount of people on here, which is what you all want i think?

Jus t asmall sujestion lol

James
Back to top Go down
CADDY ANDY
Admin
CADDY ANDY

PostSubject: Re: we need this site to take off!   we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:32 am

Hi mate we meet once a month at
312 ware road
hertford
sg13 7er

there about 20 off us that meet up each month and have a chat and bbq
looking at moving 2 a pub maybe later on depends on landlord.

site is still under construction as u may have noticed

be good 2 see u at next meet
Back to top Go down
Jamesd89

PostSubject: Re: we need this site to take off!   we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:13 pm

CADDY ANDY wrote:
Hi mate we meet once a month at
312 ware road
hertford
sg13 7er

there about 20 off us that meet up each month and have a chat and bbq
looking at moving 2 a pub maybe later on depends on landlord.

site is still under construction as u may have noticed

be good 2 see u at next meet

When you meet up, you could meet up in the orignial place, and then drive to a nearby pub or sumthing, which would basicaly advertise the site, and mite make people look and be abit more interested!? just a thort.

And yeh, i can see its still under construction, but is relly good atm, there are deffinatly a few events and meets on there that im really tempted to get time off work for haha. But just thort that you could maybe use the other club sites as an insperation and erm 'borrow' so to speak some of thier ideas and incorporate them here haha!
Also, im really tempted by the T-shirt and stick, how do i go about buying 1? and uploading pics?

Thanks
James What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need this site to take off!   we need this site to take off! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we need this site to take off!
Page 1 of 1